Friday, March 21, 2008

A Blog Too Far

Since this blog keeps taking extended "breaks," I've decided to lay it to rest, or, in the network parlance, place it "on hiatus." While I would love to spend the time to make the website what it really ought to be (a blend of reviews and writings on psychedelic music new and old), right now I already tend to three other blogs: the official Of Montreal blog, which I keep promising myself I'll spend more time developing; the film blog Kill the Snark; and most frequently, the Elephant 6 blog Optical Atlas, for which I've also started creating a podcast series. And I have an exhausting and stressful day job! I'm only human. My apologies to those who wanted more from this site, and if you still want to get in touch with me, you can contact me here.

No comments: